About Cupar YMCA - YWCA

The YMCA has been in existence in Cupar since the middle of the 19th century and the YWCA since about 1912. The two organisations became a Joint Association in 1965 operating from Marathon House in Bonnygate which has been the home of the YMCA since 1940. The ‘Y’, as we are commonly known, provides activities for all ages both during the day and in the evening. In partnership with Fife Council’s Community Services and others, we support many local groups and initiatives, including the Cupar Youth Cafe. The main emphasis of the work of the ‘Y’ is with the young people of Cupar and the surrounding district.